Polycomp from the Outside
Since 1974 Polycomp has grown steadily to become one of the premier, privately-owned third party administrators (TPA) in the nation. We are nationally recognized as a leader in retirement plan consulting and administrative services. What makes us special?
- Significant industry presence
- A strong reputation
- The latest plan technology and systems
- More than 100 employees in CA: Roseville, Encino and San Diego
- Dozens of credentialed employees holding ASPPA, NIPA and ICB certifications
- We live our core values of:
Polycomp From the Inside
Employees have a number of reasons to find Polycomp to be their employer of choice. Many of our employees have been with us for over 10 years, many others for over 15-20 years! Some of what they find here includes:
- Professional challenge and growth
- Extensive company-paid training programs and study time
- Generous group benefits programs
- Competitive compensation
- Business-casual work environment
- Wellness program
- Work-life balance
- Community involvement
Five More Reasons to Join Us
- We know: “When you get ahead, so do our clients, and so do we.”
- We create opportunities to work on leading-edge plan design and consulting.
- We provide an atmosphere of teamwork and growth. Our teams include folks who are experts in the field.
- We have an environment that enables employees to “create a difference.”
- We provide challenges and rewards.