Summer 2018 Quarterly Update
Download PDF version
Did You Know?
- New Location! The Southern California office is excited to announce a temporary relocation to a new office in Encino, California at 16030 Ventura Blvd, Suite 200. Our office hours at this location are 8:30AM - 4:00PM Monday to Friday. If you plan to drop by, please book an appointment by calling (800) 952-8800 before your visit to ensure that your needs can be properly addressed by an associate who is qualified to assist you with your request. We are sharing the office space with Kravitz, Inc., an Ascensus company, so if you do come and visit, please look for their name on the building directory. We hope to move back to the Woodland Hills area within a few months at a new location.
- Polycomp Administrative Services is pleased to announce the ability to withhold state taxes for all mandatory states. Starting August 1, states that have mandatory withholding will be withheld at the minimum amount unless otherwise indicated.
- New forms coming soon. Polycomp Administrative Services is working hard to assess their forms and will be rolling out forms with a new look and feel between now and the end of the year.
- New phone and email systems coming! Over the next couple of months, you may notice slight changes to our phone and email experience. These changes include a new phone number, better call routing and a response with a ticket number for emails. These changes are intended to provide an increased level of service for your IRA account. If you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know!
- Address and/or phone number changes can be emailed to IRASupport@polycomp.net or faxed to (916) 773-3484. It’s important that we have your correct contact information (especially email addresses) on file. We are anticipating exciting changes to online access over the next couple of months and having an email address on file will allow us to effectively communicate those changes to you.
Updated Secure Mail System
Polycomp Administrative Services values information security. In keeping up with ever-changing data protection standards, we have transited to an email security system called MailGate.
Similar to other systems with which you may be familiar, MailGate scans outgoing emails to secure and protect sensitive information (e.g., account numbers, Social Security numbers, etc.). When an email containing sensitive information is sent, a separate email will be delivered to the intended recipient instructing them to log into a secure website to retrieve their email message. Recipients will need to register with MailGate when they first receive a secure email.
It’s important to note that emails delivered by Secure Mail will only be accessible for 6 months after the delivery of the email.
Polycomp Administrative Services recommends that all clients use the MailGate system to send emails containing sensitive information. To request a secure email, please email IRASupport@polycomp.net.
Contacting the Team
Please contact us at IRASupport@polycomp.net, (800) 952-8800, or by fax at (916) 773-3484 and the appropriate team member will help you.
Standard Office Hours Monday -Friday: 8am to 5pm.
Drop-off/Appointment Hours - Northern California, Monday to Friday, 8AM-5PM, Southern California, Monday to Friday, 8:30AM-4PM